Important Dates and Deadlines
- Summer application deadline: Accepted on a rolling basis until all trips filled
- Summer cost including deposit: $325
- Summer dates: Approximately May 12th - May 21st (just after graduation – exiting seniors CAN still apply!)
Deposit and Fees
To confirm that you are committing to an ASB trip, a $75 deposit is required with your application. This goes toward the total cost of your trip. Deposits should be turned in to the safe at the University YMCA before the end of the application deadline. Refunds are given only to those who are not placed on any trip.
When paying for deposit/fees, both cash and checks are accepted. If paying by cash, please include an envelope with your name. If paying by check, please make it payable to "Alternative Spring Break." In this case, an envelope isn't necessary. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about payment!
We hope to place everyone on their top choice trip, however this is not always possible. Any trip that you have not specifically checked "DO NOT consider" is fair game for placement in the event that spots are limited. The determining factor in your placement is how much time and effort you put into our essay questions. Make sure to check for spelling and grammar errors. Though application drafts can be saved, it is always better to be safe than sorry. To avoid tears of frustration, it is highly recommended that you type these in Word, then paste them in once completed!
For questions or help with an application, or if you accidentally submit prematurely, e-mail email@example.com.
- Start a New Summer 2013 Application (You must be logged in!) – remember to save your essay questions in a Word document first!
- Create an ASB Account – If you are not already logged in, you MUST create an account before you can apply for a trip.
Spots Left for Summer
ALL spots have been filled!